Avocado Toast with Eggs
Avocado toast is one of my favourite breakfasts! Avocados are so good for you, they are loaded with the good fat: monounsaturated! This avocado toast is so simple, yet so incredibly tasty and will impress your guests. All you need is a toaster, pan and a fork to whip up these crowd pleasers, what more could you want for a lazy Sunday morning!
- 4 Slices of Bread (try thick and crusty breads here, such as sourdough, wheat or rye)
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 4 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Red Chili Flakes (optional)
- Hot Sauce (optional)
- Mash the avocado in a bowl with a fork with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Cook the eggs to your liking: boiled, poached, fried… whatever you’re in the mood for.
- Toast your bread.
- Spread the avocado over the toast, top with the egg, sprinkle more salt and pepper over the toast. I like adding a bit of hot sauce, like Sriracha, on mine for extra heat, enjoy!
*Delivery pack available shortly. You can find the ingredients here